PKF North America
PKF North America (PKF) is a network of 86 independent accounting firms across the United States, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. Each firm holds a common philosophy of adding value to their service by understanding the needs of their clients, delivering experienced personnel to solve client problems, and matching firm resources with their markets' needs.
- 86 North American firms with 192 locations in 37 states, six Canadian provinces and 22 Mexican provinces with combined billings of more than $700 million.
- If it were one firm, it would be the seventh largest in the United States.
Benefits of Membership:
- Increased representation, shared resources and expertise throughout North America and access to world resources.
- Top notch professional education programs.
- Adherence to a stringent set of U.S. quality and professional standards.
- Ability to access additional staffing through nearby affiliates in Ohio and throughout the Midwest United States.
- Global service resources and expertise.
The professional competence of the PKF member firms is reviewed at regular intervals. This ensures that the accounting, tax and consulting services provided to our clients meets the highest nationally and internationally recognized standards.
For more information about PKF and how it benefits our clients, please visit the PKF Client Page.