Growing public accounting firm is seeking qualified interns
Interns assist the professional teams by providing bookkeeping and basic tax return preparation services for clients. Interns may also be asked to prepare workpapers and schedules for audit and review compilations as well as tax engagements.Apply Now
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Interns assist the professional teams by providing bookkeeping and basic tax return preparation services for clients. Interns may also be asked to prepare workpapers and schedules for audit and review compilations as well as tax engagements.
- Become familiar with the firm’s policies and procedures
- Prepare audit and tax work papers, including trial balances.
- Prepare basic tax returns, and on more complex tax engagements, accumulate data for tax return preparation
- Prepare engagement correspondence
- Enter data for computer applications
OTHER FUNCTIONS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time by the firm’s partners or professional staff
- Involves in and out of office work, performing various tasks concurrently
Individuals at this level normally have a basic understanding of accounting, bookkeeping or tax preparation, but may not have obtained a college degree that includes significant concentration of accounting or tax courses.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked to perform other instructions and duties. You will be evaluated in part based on performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The firm’s management has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the firm may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
For more information about this position, possible credit/compensation that is available and to apply, please contact Sherry Keller at SKeller@HolbrookManter.com
Apply for This Position Now
Holbrook & Manter is a team of skilled, collaborative-minded individuals and we are always seeking new talent with great personalities. Believe you’re the right person for the job?