Big enough to serve regional, national and international clients, but small enough to foster a family atmosphere, H&M is the perfect solution if you’re looking for something a little different from the Big Four. From large, publicly held companies to smaller, family owned businesses, our clients come in all shapes and sizes so you’ll get opportunities to serve a variety of industries in many different ways.
With nearly 100 years in business, H&M is one of the region’s premier accounting and advisory firms with a long history of serving public and private organizations in Central Ohio and around the country with reach throughout North America and the world.
We’re committed to hiring the BEST and the BRIGHTEST – and that’s why we’re looking for a talented experienced Audit Professional to join our extraordinary team, and help continue building H&M’s respected and long-standing reputation.
We are seeking an outgoing, relationship-driven CPA to join our team – providing oversight and management of client engagements. The ideal candidate will possess a broad base of professional skills including (but not limited to): effectively establishing workload priorities, organizing and planning individual jobs, supervising the work of others, working independently and able to analyze complex matters. In addition, the ideal candidate will possess demonstrated success with identifying prospects, building and securing new client relationships, and cultivating a strong network of professional contacts and centers of influence.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Strong team management skills – the ability to lead, motivate, and coach teams of people.
- Demonstrated ability and presence as a role model for other staff and professionals, including as a result of professional and technical reputation.
- Experience in one or more specialized areas/industries.
- 5+ years prior experience in public accounting, including supervisory/in-charge experience
- CPA required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills
- Established (or developing) industry-specific reputation and visibility, including a strong network of professional contacts and centers of influence
- Ability to Travel on a limited basis
Why You Should Consider H&M
H&M is passionate about our employees and their well-being. Our highly competitive benefits package is what sets us apart from so many Firms. We are proud to offer our employees these distinctive benefits:
PAID TIME OFF: Generous & Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy to cover vacation, illness, non-firm scheduled holidays and personal days
HEALTH/WELLNESS: Health Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance, 401(k) with generous match
EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT: Continuing Professional Education – in house and off-site training provided, CPA Incentives- BONUS, when you pass, Professional Dues Reimbursement.
OTHER BENEFITS: Financial Incentive Plan for staff-initiated new engagements, Monthly cell phone stipends for Supervisors, Annual Bonus Program, Latest in state-of-the-art technology and software, including laptops, dual monitors, portable scanners so you have the tools to do your job from anywhere! And, an Enjoyable, Fun and Flexible Environment- where everyone from interns to partners are part of the team.
Please send resumes confidentially to Sherry Keller, Human Resources Manager at Skeller@holbrookmanter.com