IT Auditor Level 1
Holbrook and Manter is seeking qualified entry-level candidates to join our growing Audit and Assurance practice in the area of IT control auditing and consulting. This position will allow a candidate with a strong IT technical background to grow into areas of IT governance, control, security, and auditing projects for clients.Apply Now
The candidate may work on any of the following:
- Participation in planning and conducting audit engagements in accordance with the internal audit program throughout the United States.
- Identifying risks and process deficiencies of IT solutions and/or processes.
- Managing delivery of audit projects.
- Staying abreast of best practices and regulatory requirements.
- Communicating with and educating process owners on the importance of controls, an effective control environment, and the role of Internal Audit.
- Bachelors of Science in Information Systems or Computer Science preferred but not required.
- Willingness to pursue CISSP, CEH, or CISA designation.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills, be self-directed and capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers.
- Must have a strong, demonstrated commitment to customer service and be committed to proactive review of processes and procedures to continually enhance service quality, service delivery and support.
- Broad knowledge of various IT technologies (e.g. Cloud Computing, Network Architectures, Software Development, Windows Operating Systems, SQL/Oracle Databases, Financial Applications, etc.) and related risks.
- Understanding of basic Accounting and Finance.
- Ability to travel domestically 30% of the time.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
- Healthcare and SAAS industry exposure a plus
- Self-driven and Proactive.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with SOC 1, SOC 2, SOX, PCI-DSS, ISO, etc. is a plus.
- Please send resumes confidentially to Sherry Keller, Human Resources Manager at Skeller@holbrookmanter.com
Apply for This Position Now
Holbrook & Manter is a team of skilled, collaborative-minded individuals and we are always seeking new talent with great personalities. Believe you’re the right person for the job?