Our highly skilled team offers a whole host of outsourced accounting services to business owners of various sizes. The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and should be comfortable executing a variety of accounting tasks. As a member of our team, you will work with clients and internal team members. You must be invested in the compliance and success of our clients and in the continued growth and success of our firm.
Our firm offers opportunities for self-growth and continued learning as well as a competitive salary and excellent health, dental and vision benefits. Our team members serve our clients with the help of top-notch technology. We can care about the well-being of our team members and our community. We offer flexible schedule arrangements and charitable contribution matching, as well as opportunities to take part in hands- on service projects.
Holbrook & Manter is employee-owned.
While H&M has five locations across the region, we offer the opportunity for remote work as well.
· Minimum 2-year degree
· Ability to analyze financial statements and identify discrepancies
· Thorough knowledge of GAAP, a plus
· Experience completing work within strict time budgets and deadlines
· Able to prepare journal entries and knowledge of general ledger
· Compilations & financial statement preparation
· Bank reconciliations
· Microsoft Office experience
· Proficient with QuickBooks and/or Sage accounting software
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Self-starter and independent thinker
More about what we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent health insurance options including dental and vision
- Continuing education
- Charitable contribution matching program
- Top-notch technology offerings
- Flexible work arrangements
- Team building activities
- Social opportunities
Resumes should be submitted to confidentially to Sherry Keller, Human Resources Manager at SKeller@holbrookmanter.com