Our highly skilled team offers a whole host of outsourced accounting services to business owners of various sizes. The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and should be comfortable executing a variety of accounting tasks. As a member of our team, you will work with clients and internal team members. You must be invested in the compliance and success of our clients and in the continued growth and success of our firm. Our firm offers opportunities for self-growth and continued learning as well as a competitive salary and benefits. Holbrook & Manter is employee-owned.
While H&M has five locations across the region, we offer the opportunity for remote work as well.
· Minimum 2-year degree
· Ability to analyze financial statements and identify discrepancies
· Thorough knowledge of GAAP, a plus
· Experience completing work within strict time budgets and deadlines
· Able to prepare journal entries and knowledge of general ledger
· Compilations & financial statement preparation
· Bank reconciliations
· Microsoft Office experience
· Proficient with QuickBooks and/or Sage accounting software
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Self-starter and independent thinker
Resumes should be submitted to confidentially to Sherry Keller, Human Resources Manager at SKeller@holbrookmanter.com