The Small Business Protection Program was announced Friday by Delaware County Commissioners to help local small businesses that have been negatively impacted by COVID-19. The program will offer small businesses grants up to $15,000 with a total of $2 million allocated to the program. To be eligible, a small business must be:
- Located within Delaware County
- A for-profit business registered with the Ohio Secretary of State
- Have less than 25 full time employees
- Part of one of these targeted industries: hotels, restaurants, retail, medical, technology, professional services or light industrial
- Impacted by increased operating expenses resulting from COVID-19
- Experiencing operating losses because of COVID-19 as compared to 2018 and 2019.
Applications can be found here and emailed to Zach Dowley at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the required support no later than December 4th at 2pm. Please contact our offices if you have any questions on this new grant program in Delaware County.